The Variety Show is a fun-filled event encouraging our Colts to come together as a family & share their uniqueness & individuality. The Variety Show is a talent showcase not a contest & is open to all grades to audition. *5th graders only may audition to be announcers (a script will be provided).
Before you share your amazing talent, here are a few things to consider:
- All interested students must audition. A total of 15-20 acts will be chosen.
- Participants may perform in only one act.
- A hard copy of all song & rap lyrics must be submitted with registration form.
- A flash drive of all music to be used must be submitted at the time of auditions.
- All scripted acts are required to submit their scripts with registration form.
- Lip-synching is not allowed. Singers can use accompaniment music or have someone accompany them with an instrument.
- All chosen participants must attend ALL rehearsals prior to show.
Rehearsal dates: Nov 7th: 2:30-4pm, Nov. 14th: 2:30-4pm, Nov. 28th: 2:30-4pm, & Dec 5th 2:30-4pm
Click here to download the Variety Show Registration Form
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Thursday, March 14
- Friday, March 15
- Saturday, March 16
- Sunday, March 17
- Monday, March 18
- Tuesday, March 19