Merchant Rewards are the programs that you and your family can participate in to help our school to earn additional money. Participating in these programs requires very little for you to do, but the rewards are big for our school! We like to refer to this as passive fundraising. For any questions regarding these programs, please contact our Redemption Chairperson, Maggie Atkinson.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Kelly Mill Elementary PTO!
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
To help our school, sign into smile.amazon.com and select Kelly Mill Elementary School PTO as your charity.
Thank you for helping KME earn $304 last year!
- BoxTop coupons are found on hundreds of your favorite General Mills food and paper products. Click here for a complete list of the products that participate in BoxTops.
Kelly Mill Elementary earns 10 cents for every BoxTop collected from participating products.
Clip around the edges of the coupon, being careful not to trim off the expiration date.
Thank you for helping KME earn over $3215 last year!
- Redemption Classroom Parent Volunteer Information
KROGER community Rewards
- Kroger Community Rewards makes fundraising easy! Kroger donates a portion back to our school every year just by shopping at Kroger and using your Kroger Plus card.
- To start earning our school money, just click here to enroll and/or update your Kroger Plus card to have the Community Rewards go to Kelly Mill Elementary.
Thank you for helping KME earn $394 last year!
- Publix credits our school’s account with every dollar our participants spend. At the end of each quarter, Publix will award our school with $250.00 for every $37,500 spent.
- Just present your Publix Partners card to the cashier whenever you make a purchase at Publix before the end of the sale.
- If you need a card, please pick them up at the front desk at Kelly Mill Elementary.
Thank you for helping KME earn $8,368 to date.