2018-2019 Theme: "Favorite Place"
Does your child enjoy….
- Writing Stories
- Taking Photos
- Making Short Films
- Creating Dance Routines
- Composing Music
If the answer is YES to any of the above, please enter your child in the Kelly Mill Elementary PTO Impressions Contest.
Art Contest Rules & Guidelines
- All Entries must be turned in by October 22, 2018. We will not accept late entries.
- A Student Entry Form must be completed and attached to every entry.
- The Artist Title and Statement must be filled out on the Student Entry Form.
- Student Entry Forms should be put into a sheet protector and secured with tape on the back of your artwork.
- Recommend that you wrap or shrink wrap Visual Art entries and Photography entries to help protect them.
- Visual Art entries can’t exceed 24” x 30” in total size (including mat). Artwork should be mounted on a sturdy material. Canvas frames will be allowed.
- Photography entries can’t exceed 11” x 14” (including mat) and should be mounted on a sturdy board. Do not include words or text on Photography entries. They will be entered in the Visual Arts category if they have text.
- Literature entries should be submitted in a manila envelope with the Student Entry Form taped to the outside of the envelope. Be sure to include the original literature piece and 1 copy. The entry should not exceed 2000 words and should be on 8.5” x 11” paper (one-sided only). Be sure to number each page.
- Musical Composition, Film, and Dance Choreography -- Entries must be submitted in a manila envelope with the Student Entry Form attached. The CD/DVD and case must include the student’s name, grade and school.
- Entries should not have glass, or students names visual on the entry
- Special School Gallery event of all submitted artwork will be on display and 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners of each category will be announced. Date and details to come!
Students in all grades (Pre-K - 12th) are eligible to participate, and may submit one or more works of art in the categories listed above.
Impressions Entry Form
For questions contact School Impressions Chair, Danielle Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, March 14
- Friday, March 15
- Saturday, March 16
- Sunday, March 17
- Monday, March 18
- Tuesday, March 19